Traditional marketing programs don’t work. But rewards attached to a message do and it costs pennies
Now any business can have a rewards program. My Rewards uses revolutionary technology that attaches a micro-reward to a text message My rewards creates a fundamental shift in consumer engagement:
- Rewards encourage customers to read and act
- Builds customer loyalty
- Drives traffic to your businesses
- Your customers become marketeers
- Rewards create a fundamental shift in consumer behavior
- Text messages have an open rate of 98%
- Costs pennies to send a message with a reward
Consumers are drawn to rewards programs that are simple, My rewards are simplicity at its best with no consumer app to download. My rewards are stored in the consumer's digital wallet created during the signup and redeemed for US currency. It’s a win win for the business and consumer.
Getting started is easy, sign up at www.getredtie.com, create an account, write short and to the point text messages determine how many Rewards to attach to a message and send, it's that simple.
How Much Does it Cost?:
- Rewards are purchased, 5 for $.03
- At 5 for $.03 each Rewards costs $0.006
- Cost to send one text message is $.02
- Sending one Reward in a text message cost $.0260 each
- Minimum of 1 Reward with a message there is no maximum
Consumers, this is how it Works
Businesses, this is how it Works
OLD SCHOOL MARKETING DOES NOT WORK
Today’s marketing programs lure consumers with mass email marketing campaigns, coupons, loyalty programs or discounts. Typical old school marketing with a high cost of new customer acquisition and retention is no longer effective. The number one question for any businesses is “HOW DO I GET THE CONSUMER TO READ MY MESSAGE”???
CONSUMERS ARE RUNNING AND HIDING FROM EMAIL
The overwhelming number of promotional messages has created the reverse effect. Consumers are finding ways to hide from email campaigns. So many messages and few consumers are looking through the on-slot of all these promotions.
LOYALTY PROGRAMS ARE COMPLEX AND FRAGMENTED
U.S. households participate in an average of 29 different loyalty programs, that’s more than 3.3 billion consumer loyalty accounts just in the US. Reward Programs added value but consumers are often frustrated and disappointed with fragmented programs that provide little value and are too complex to understand.